8.16.2012

Samorost 1&2

Samorost 1 and 2 is made by Amanita Design
Hey everyone! I told you about Amanita Design games and two out of the 4 major ones are Samorost 1&2. I tried playing Samorost 1 and I  have to admit that it is really weird but I like that kind of thing so it may not be for everyone. However there is a problem with it. If you quit the game, it restarts all over again. I was playing it but then someone else had to do something on my computer that involved the sound. The game doesn't have a settings button to adjust anything in the game. So I quit it and it went to the beginning. Samorost 1 is one of the earlier games that Amatia Design made. So it may have a few glitches. However I did start Samorost 2 and it was going well but when I got to level 2 I couldn't solve it but I had clicked everything that was clickable! Maybe there is a specific combination of things that you need to click but it should allow you to go back and retry without having to restart.

Samorost 2 shows you which level you are on by giving you a pass code. you need to jot it down as soon as you can because the only other way to get those codes is to go on the Internet. I don't know what you will think about these games but try them out and comment on them. I would love to hear what you think about this amazing Inde game developer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind and make the typewriter fly!