12.10.2011

Letter from The Editor

Dear Viewers,

Ahhh! The sparkling snow! How lovely it is. Yes, I know there is hardly any snow on the ground but when it does come for short periods it can be quite beautiful. I just cant wait for the winter break! I know a whole bunch of people at school who just cant wait for  the winter break. I have a proposition for you, my viewers, I am running a very special winter break marathon of posts that could be any topic. I am calling it the "2011 eBreak"! It is the very first "eBrake" of its kind. It will be held only  on this blog, Jello-Vera's blog! Come on, be enthusiastic about it. It will be great!!!!!!!!! Stay tuned and join our annual eBreak! Remember, a different post every day, don't miss it!

Yours Most Excited,
        Jello-Vera!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind and make the typewriter fly!